Philip Stein Signature Mens Swiss Made Dual Time Zone Quartz Chronograph Watch - Natural Frequency Technology Provides More Energy and Better Sleep - Silver Face with Luminous Hands Brown Leather Band
Brand: Philip Stein
- Brushed and polished stainless steel case (37 mm x 57 mm, 15 mm thick), Screw-in case-back with two sapphire crystal windows revealing the Natural Frequency Technology chips
- Silver dial with guilloche center in lower dial and textured frame, Silver-tone luminescent hands, Small second sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position, Date window at the 4 o'clock position
- Chronograph function features a sweep second hand, 30 minute counter at the 10 o'clock position and 1/10th of a second counter at the 2 o'clock position, Bottom dial displays an additional time zone, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- 2 swiss quartz movements, Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet, Brown calfskin leather strap with stitching, Pin buckle, Fits up to a 9 inch wrist
- The Philip Stein Natural Frequency Technology is delivered to wearers through a metal disk inside the watch that was infused with key frequencies in a proprietary process. When worn, the watch exposes frequencies to the biofield - which is the master energy field that regulates the body's functions - and informs the body to relax and become more resistant to stress. Studies have shown, better sleep, less stress, clearer focus and better concentration, for wearers of Philip Stein watches.
Publisher: Philip Stein
Natural Frequencies And Their Origin
Events on earth such as thunderstorms and in outer space such as intense solar activity constantly produce extremely low frequency electromagnetic waves below 40 Hertz. Did you know that lightning strikes somewhere around the globe several times every second of the day? This produces a constant supply of natural frequencies that circle the earth, trapped between the earth's surface and ionosphere, energy available to Philip Stein.
NATURAL FREQUENCY TECHNOLOGY
All Philip Stein products are embedded with the proprietary Natural Frequency Technology which acts like a finely tuned antenna, harnessing beneficial natural frequencies of the Earth and channeling them to the body to help you feel less stress, more relaxed with a positive mood, and providing you with better focus, more energy and deeper sleep.
SIGNATURE WATCH COLLECTION
The Signature collection came to prominence in 2003, as the first feel good watch, distinguishing Philip Stein as one of the most innovative watch manufacturers of recent times. Establishing key features such as the 8 shape and dual time zone dials, interchangeable straps for any occasion and the groundbreaking Natural Frequency Technology, designed to help ease the day for the active and fast moving individual.